Featured Product: FRP Mini Mesh Grating
MaxiGRATE Mini Mesh grating is lightweight, versatile, and used in a large variety of applications and industries where durability and corrosion resistance is key.
With a 13mm aperture, this grating is ideal for platforms and walkways. The smaller hole size does not allow objects to fall through.
Safety is always paramount and MaxiGRATE’s anti-slip surface will keep people walking safely even in wet conditions.
The grating carries a P5 slip rating (highest possible) using the wet pendulum slip test.
Available in a range thicknesses and colours make MaxiGRATE FRP grating a cost effective alternative to steel grating and other traditional flooring materials.
MaxiGRATE Mini Mesh Features:
- FRP open grating , with 20mm x 20mm/40mm x 40mm mesh pattern.
- Isophthalic (Polyester) resin with UV and Fire retardant additives (Vinyl Ester also available).
- Available in any RAL colour.
- Concave (no grit), Extra Fine Grit, Fine Grit and Standard Grit (Custom surfaces available).
- Std panel size 1247mm x 3687mm.
The common clip used with mini mesh grating is an ‘M’ clip. It is a low cost and effective solution to secure the grating to the joist or substructure.
We also stock a range of clips and fastenings to suit the MaxiGRATE product range. All of the hardware is made from 316 stainless steel, to ensure that your installation not only looks good, but performs well for my years.
For more information on MaxiGRATE mini mesh or any other of our FRP products please contact us and a member of our friendly team will be happy to assist.