Featured Product - MaxiSWIM
MaxiSWIM is a cost effective solution that allows the floor of commercial swimming pools to be raised. The shallower water allows for increased use of the pool facilities by learn to swim, aqua aerobics etc. MaxiSWIM utilises our MaxiSTRUCT FRP structural profiles coupled with MaxiGRATE FRP grating. Both products are ideally suited for being submerged even in the chlorine rich water.
The system can be installed directly onto the pool floor without the need to drain the pool. Which provides an extremely cost effective solution to decreasing the depth of the swimming pool. The system can be customised to suit any size or depth of pool. All of the hardware used is 316 stainless steel, which will give many years of maintenance free service. The whole system requires virtually zero maintenance.
- No draining of the pool.
- No reheating and treating the pool.
- Additional play area for families if other leisure water pools are unusable.
- No moving components.
- Very cost effective solution.
- Can be removed and reinstalled if required.
- Modular design with additional lane ropes for multi function usage.
- No structural changes.
- No New Filtration.
- Proven Technology – MaxiSWIM first installed in 2016.
- Flexible design options – Handrails, seats, lane ropes, depths.
- Increased revenue from increased opportunity to offer more LTS, Aqua Aerobics etc.
- Less stress for lifeguards to manage patrons who are not comfortable in water.
- Safe Non-slip Surface finish
- UV stable
- Fire resistant
- Low maintenance
- Corrosion resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Easy to fabricate
- Impact resistant
For further information on MaxiSWIM or any of our other products. Please contact us and a member of our team will happy to help with your enquiry.